Raised Panel – Flush Panel – Recessed Panel
- Available in short- and long-raised panels
- White, Almond, Sandstone, Black, Gray, and More
- 3+ Woodtones
- Optional window designs
- Insulated doors provide up to 18 R-value
Stamped Carriage & Steel Panel Overlay
Stamped Carriage Style
- 5-panel options available
- Insulated doors provide up to 10 R-value
- Customizable decorative hardware and windows
Full Overlay & Wood Carriage
Steel Panel Overlay
- Select unique Base and Overlay colors including White, Almond, Brown, Gray, and More
- Insulated doors provide up to 13 R-value
- Customizable overlay paneling
- Optional plain, arched, and columned windows
Aluminum and Glass
- Anodized or powder-coated aluminum frame
- 15 wood tones
- Available in wide or narrow profile options
- Seven glass panel finishes
Raynor ColorWave – Optional Post Paint Process
With Raynor’s ColorWave process, you can elevate the look and quality of your new garage door. This next-generation post-paint system offers 1,500 Sherwin-Williams® Polane® Enamel garage door paint colors. It is an industrial-grade paint specially formulated to bond with steel, vinyl, and plastic, making it perfect to finish your garage door.
What Our Customers Say.
They were able to fix our problem
They were able to fix our problem with our garage doors I’m completely satisfied with the work and would gladly recommend them to anyone with garage door issues
Highly recommend! Called early on a Saturday morning, and they immediately came out to look at our garage door. They showed us everything that needed to be repaired, and discussed pricing with us. Pricing was great! All repairs were completed within the hour. Once everything was complete, they showed us everything that had been repaired and explained to us how to keep it maintained! Very nice and easy to work with. We would definitely use again in the future. Thank you!!
I love my new garage door!
I love my new garage door! Very reasonable price and they make sure that the customer is completely satisfied. The quality of work was great and I would definitely recommend!