Premium Garage Door Opener Installation in Southern New Jersey
If your garage door has seemed sluggish lately and you’ve noticed a decline in your door system’s overall performance, it might be time for a new garage door opener installation! Merchantville Overhead Door is a family-owned and operated garage door company established in 1936, offering homes and businesses in the Greater Philadelphia area and Southern New Jersey high-quality opener products and unbeatable workmanship. Learn more about garage door opener installation below, or contact our team with specific questions.
The Benefits of Garage Door Opener Installation
A new garage door opener installation offers several advantages for residential and commercial customers. Old, outdated, and damaged openers are not reliable or equipped with the modern features that make newer opener models so attractive to home and business owners. Instead of spending additional time and money on repeated garage door repair when your opener is nearing the end of its lifespan, invest in Merchantville’s garage door opener installation service, which offers:
- Enhanced Safety and Security – New opener products offer rolling code technology, motion detection and security lights, emergency stops, advanced locking systems, surveillance cameras, battery backup, and more!
- Increased Convenience – Smartphone and WiFi capabilities, remote door access, 2-way audio, integrated camera systems, and real-time diagnostic reports provide peace of mind and easy on-the-go access to your garage door from anywhere.
- Decreased Noise – Belt and direct drive openers drastically reduce operational noise, making your home or work environment comfortable and inviting.
- Energy Efficiency – Newer opener models utilize LED lighting and standby mode to reduce energy consumption, lowering utility costs.
What Our Customers Say.
They have a customer for life!
This company is extremely honest and does great work. We were quoted by their competitor over double what Merchantville Overhead Door did it for. Most of the job was labor intensive and they got it done in a timely fashion and were professional throughout the entire experience from the office to the install. They have a customer for life! Can’t recommend them enough!
Would definitely use these guys again!
We had a great experience with Merchantville Overhead Door! Smooth installation. Great customer service. Jessica Lynch was fantastic on the sales end, and Zack did a seamless install. Would definitely use these guys again!
Very happy with the result!
We replaced the doors on our 90 year old garage, and were lucky enough to have Jim from Merchantville Overhead Door do the job. Measurement indicated that we would not be able to fit our larger car because of the lack of headroom, but Jim customized the rails to give us the extra height. He also did the re-framing needed to fit a new door into an old garage. We are very happy with the result, which we owe to Jim’s skill, experience, and willingness to take the extra trouble to make the project a complete success.
Types and Brands Available For Garage Door Opener Installation
The success of a garage door opener installation greatly depends on the quality of the opener itself. That’s why we proudly offer LiftMaster and Genie opener products for our residential and commercial customers near Camden, NJ. With state-of-the-art features and various warranties, you can’t go wrong with a LiftMaster or Genie garage door opener, and our team will gladly help you choose the perfect product based on your needs, preferences, and budget. We offer the following garage door opener types:
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
- Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
- Jackshaft Garage Door Openers
- WiFi-Enabled Garage Door Openers
- Smart Garage Door Openers
- Commercial Door Operators
When You Choose Merchantville, You’re Choosing the Best!
Sure, there are many other garage door companies out there, but no other local garage door company will offer more value than Merchantville Overhead Door! Our garage door technicians are highly trained and experienced, meaning they can expertly handle any garage door repair, installation, or maintenance need you have. From single-door residences to large warehouses with multiple doors needing our garage door opener installation services, we’ve got you covered! So, what do you get when you choose our Merchantville team?
- 24-Hour Service
- Prompt, Reliable, and Friendly Technicians
- Specialized Residential and Commercial Service
- High-Quality Garage Door Products
- A Reputable Company with Rave Reviews
- IDEA Certified Professionals
Why wait? Contact us today to schedule your garage door opener installation in Southern New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Want a FREE quote? Talk to our team, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
What are signs I need a garage door opener replacement?
If you notice the following, it’s time for a new garage door opener installation:
- The garage door makes strange noises while operating
- The garage door opens slower than usual
- The opener motor runs nonstop
- The garage door reverses directions mid-cycle
- The garage door starts to open or close and then stops
- The opener smells like it’s burning
- The wall switch or remote stops working
How do I know if I need a garage door opener repair or a replacement?
The best way to know if a garage door opener needs to be repaired or replaced is to have one of our IDEA-certified technicians come and inspect your opener. We can diagnose the problem and tell you if it’s an easy fix or a more complicated repair. We will help you determine the best course of action based on the age of your opener, your budget, and the complexity of the problem.
What should I expect during the garage door opener installation process?
The process will vary slightly depending on whether you need to replace an old opener or need a garage door opener installation for a new construction project. The steps for a replacement are as follows:
- Inspect the existing garage door opener and door system
- Recommend a suitable garage door opener replacement
- Remove the existing opener
- Position and mount the new opener
- Connect the electrical components and wiring
- Perform safety checks, test, and make adjustments
- Clean up the work area
- Complete a final customer walkthrough